I recently had the opportunity to record an hour long talkshow segment with Miles Dunklin of Mile High Sports. It was a fun conversation going deep into a number of topics that I don't talk about that often.
Don't have time to listen to the whole show? Take a look below to choose the segments that you are most interested in. Hope you enjoy!
- 3:40 - Growing up in Germany and my first introduction to the outdoors
- 7:45 - Getting into running
- 13:36 - Being a strategy consultant journey
- 23:30 - Burnout and the decision to quit corporate
- 29:18 - The story of the Annapurna Circuit FKT
- 35:30 - Local adventures in the Front Range: the Pfiffner Traverse
- 37:00 - Friendships and competition in the ultra world
- 41:10 - What's up next